Dreaming of accomplishing some big goals soon? These quotes for following your dreams will keep you going when you need some inspiration.
Need some inspirational quotes for following your dreams? When you are setting big goals for yourself, you’ll inevitably hit roadblocks.
A lot of these quotes actually talk about failure, stumbling blocks, being different, and embracing risk.
What I have learned about following your dreams and reaching your goals is that you have to be willing to feel uncomfortable. It rarely happens how you imagine and usually comes with a bit of struggle.
That’s ok. That’s how it is supposed to be. If following your dreams was easy, everyone would do it. It takes commitment, a willingness to get it wrong sometimes, and courage.
But it IS possible to follow and reach your dreams and goals.
Hopefully these quotes for following your dreams will help you get there.
(Quick heads up this post might contain affiliate links, meaning if you purchase anything I recommend, I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.)
1. “If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be” -Maya Angelou
2. “Not till we are lost… do we begin to find ourselves again.” -Thoreau
3. “She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blog her away, she adjusted her sails.” -Elizabeth Edwards
4. “A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
5. “Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now.”
6. “It never get easier, you just get better.”
7. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.”
8. “Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.”
9. “Feel the fear and do it anyway.”
10. “Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.”
11. “As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.”
12. “If you don’t imagine, nothing ever happens at all.”
13. “Don’t wait for an opportunity. Create it.”
14. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.”
15. “You only fail when you stop trying.”
Which quote for following your dreams was your favorite? Share below in the comments!
The BEST resource for learning how to totally rock momlife is the wisdom other moms learned in the school of hard knocks. So we are sharing 28 best mom hacks that real moms swear by and shared on our Facebook page. Honestly, some of the tips and incredible mom hacks...
Want more breastfeeding tips? Find us on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.facebookinstagrampinterest Got a stage 5 clinger who won't let go of your boob? Like your nipple feels like it's now permanently attached to your little squish? You've got a cluster feeder....
Think you're pregnant or trying to conceive? You're probably wondering what kind of pregnancy test should I buy? These 5 questions will help you choose which is best for you, and we'll give you our pick for the best one. So you can answer the question for yourself on...
Want to give your breastfed baby a bottle, but worried about them starting to prefer the bottle over breast? Paced feeding is a great way to initiate bottle feeding, and I'll share how and why I chose paced feeding with my breastfed babies. I've breastfed for over 6...
Just found out your pregnant, or maybe wondering if you are? These first month pregnancy tips will help you get started. The first few weeks of pregnancy can be stressful and also blissful. These are three tips to help you get started at the very beginning, and I've...
Another year over, and a new one about to begin. As I write this it is 8:21pm on December 31, 2019. We are about to start a new decade. Like so many others, we are taking a minute to look back first. These are our top 10 viewed posts of 2019 here at Mom Uprising. They...
Tired? Stressed? Ready to let it all go and start putting yourself first? Let's do it, mama. Get started with these 10 self-care inspiration posts we totally love. It's easy to get stuck in a rut, and sometimes just a simple image can break you out of your stickiness...
Expecting twins and want to tandem breastfeed? There are so many questions, right? Like what are the logistics? What is the best way to breastfeed twins? I got you. Keep reading to find out how I made it work. Breastfeeding one baby can be an awkward learning curve,...
Wife or partner pregnant? Have no idea what to do now? Start with these 3 must-know first trimester tips for husbands and partners. The first trimester has so many new challenges to tackle. It is easily the least favorite trimester of most moms between the hormones...
In a bit of a self-care rut and need some inspo? These 6 self-care blogs will give you a little push to get yourself back into some super helpful self-care practices that work for you. I thought my self-care game was on point, but just perusing through these blogs I...